The CAF Executive Committee will hold a meeting on Thursday, 10 September 2020 at 10:00am GMT via video-conference to discuss the future of competitions and key matters related to the development of the game.
The meeting will be followed by a virtual press conference with CAF President Ahmad Ahmad in attendance.
Invitations to access the press conference will be sent out to media representatives in due course.
CAF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING HELD BY VIDEOCONFERE
ON THE 30TH OF JUNE 2020
III. RATIFICATION OF THE DECISIONS OF THE EMERGENCY COMMITTEE
- Decision of the 25th of July 2020: Validation of the dates and formats of the semi-finals and finals
of the Interclubs, the Qualifiers of the AFCON 2021 and World Cup 2022.
- Decision of the 12th of August 2020: Validation of the dates of TOTAL AFCON U-17, Morocco 2021.
- Decision of the 20th of August 2020: Approval of the calendar of Interclubs season 2020-2021 and
selection of the venue of the Champions League Final for the current season.
IV. ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2020 –
ELECTIVE GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2021 AND THE SCHEDULE OF THE ELECTIONS
- African Nations Championship
A. Dates of the CHAN 2020 Final Tournament
B. Dates of the CHAN 2022 Final Tournament
C. Updates of the CHAN Regulations: Qualifiers Regulations in case of change of the host
D. Introduction of the 4th replacement Regulation
- Women’s Football
A. CAF Women’s Champions League
B. Dates of the Women’s AFCON 2022 Final Tournament
- Youth Competitions
- A. AFCON U-17 Morocco 2021 and U-20 Mauritania 2021 Zonal Qualifiers
- B. Proposal to amend the IRM tests regulations.
- Bid opening for the selection of hosts of CAF upcoming Competitions
- A. Update on the bids to host the AFCON Beach Soccer 2020
- B. Bid opening for the upcoming competitions (Women’s AFCON, AFCON U-17 & U-20
- 2023, AFCON Beach Soccer 2022)
- Suspension of team officials
- 2020 – 2021 Calendar
- VI. FINANCE
- Proposal to review the indemnity rate of CAF staff on mission
- Proposal for a new salary structure for CAF staff
- Use of CAF medical Insurance funds
- VII. REPORT OF THE AD HOC COMMITTEE ON LEGAL AFFAIRS REFORMS
- VIII. HUMAN RESSOURCES
- CAF Staff Regulations
- Reorganization of the administration
- IX. ASSIST PROGRAMS
- FIFA FORWARD: Validation of the new projects
- UEFA ASSIST: Report
- X. MARKETING: Graphic design and visual identity of the Africa Cup of Nations and CAF Competitions
- XI. A.O.B.
- Dispute between the Algerian Football Federation and the Tunisian Football Federation
- XII. DATE AND VENUE OF THE NEXT MEETING