President of the Ghana Football Association Kurt E.S Okraku, Vice President, Mark Addo and General Secretary, Prosper Harrison Addo (Esq.) have arrived in Rabat, Morocco for the 43rd CAF General Assembly.
The CAF General Assembly will take place in Rabat on Friday, March 12, 2021. The General Assembly will also be the elective Congress where Member Associates will elect new President of CAF.
The General Assembly will also discuss among others, the activity report covering the period since the previous General Assembly Meeting inclusive of the zonal activity report, presentation of the audited statement of accounts, the report of the audit committee, Election of CAF Executive Committee members and the Election of the CAF representative to the FIFA Council.
The General Assembly will be streamed live on CAF YouTube page and other CAF digital platforms.
- Welcome Remarks
- Roll call
- Verification that the notification and composition of the General Assembly comply with the provisions of the Statutes
- Address by the President of the Confederation Africaine de Football (CAF)
- The designation of three (3) members to check the official minutes
- The designation of scrutinizers
- The suspension or expulsion of a member, where appropriate
- The approval of the minutes of the Ordinary General Assembly held on the 11th of December 2020 by videoconference
- The activity report covering the period since the previous General Assembly Meeting inclusive of the zonal unions’ activity report
- The presentation of the audited statement of accounts
- The report of the Audit Committee
- The approval of the annual revised accounts and budget
- The appointment of auditors, as appropriate
- The admission and/or resignation of Members, as appropriate
- The consideration of proposals for amendments to CAF Statutes, and to the regulations governing the application of Statutes, as well as to CAF General Assembly’s Rules of Procedures
- Discussion of proposals received from National Associations and Executive Committee, provided these were submitted in conformity with Para. 8 of Article 17, as appropriate
- Matters tabled in conformity with Article 17 Para. 8 of CAF Statutes
- The election of CAF President
- The election of CAF Executive Committee members
- The election of the African representatives to the FIFA Council
- The election of the President and Vice-President of CAF’s Audit and Compliance committee as appropriate
- The election of the Presidents and Vice-Presidents of CAF’s judicial bodies, as appropriate
- The election of the President and Vice-Presidents of the governance Committee as appropriate
- Other reports
Any Other Business.
A press conference will follow the General Assembly. It will be streamed LIVE on the CAF YouTube page and other CAF Digital platforms.