Accra Hearts of Oak and assistant coach of the national U-20 team, Samuel Boadu has invited a 23-man squad to begin camping on Monday, 20th June 2022.
This is in line with the GFA’s vision to continue the development of young players and to continue their progress at the right level. The invited players will go through training sessions and will play some local and international friendlies whilst preparing the team for a better future.
Assistant coach Samuel Boadu will begin their training sessions and will be assisted by Jacob Nettey with Amadu Issaka as Equipment/ Welfare Manager.
Ghana’s U-20 missed out on the opportunity to qualify for the next year’s African Youth Championship in Egypt and a possible qualification to the FIFA U-20 World Cup.
According to the GFA, the vision to continue the development of the youth category will continue for Ghana not to miss out on this generation of talent at the senior level in the future.
Below are the 23 players invited to camping at the Ghana Soccer Center of Excellent in Prampram:
1.Samuel Korshie Agbyenyegah – Heart of Lions
2. Obed Wiredu – Mighty Jet
3. Mizeck Afriyie – WA Yashin
4. Emmanuel Danquah – Soccer Intellectuals
5. Thomas Kwabena Osae – Heart of Lions
6. Morrison Anokye – Young Apostles
7. Emmanuel Tetteh – Golden Kicks
8. Osman Amadu – Legon Cities
9. Kingsley Owusu – Dreams FC
10. Philip Kekye – Heart of Lions
11. Kojo Poku – Kenpong Academy
12. Emmanuel Nti – Asokwa Deportivo
13. Foster Twum – Vision FC
14. Kofi Asmah – Mdeama SC
15. Fred Kessie – Holy Stars
16. Sadat Ibrahim Zuma – Wa Suntaa
17. George Nana Kissi – Holy Stars
18. Daniel Owura Akuffo – Still Believe
19. Samuel Bukari – Bolga All Stars
20. McCarthy Ofori – Dreams FC
21. Gilbert Djanbah Narh – Golden Kicks
22. Emmanuel Mamah – Tema Youth
23. Samuel Boakye – Inter Allies